Wednesday, August 26, 2009

As Promised: Pictures!

I know I've been a major slacker about this, but here are more triathlon pictures! The first is of me stretching, exciting, I know. But we must be properly stretched and warmed-up to compete!
This was me coming out of the water and heading for my bike. Notice my super-serious game face. I should've lightened up a bit, but I was too nervous.
This here is coming off the bike and heading in to get ready for the run. That lady on the right totally got in my way and I had to stop to let her go. Grrr!
This is me and Patrick after the race. See how happy I am to be done? Patrick was glad that I was done too because he wanted to go home, but I made him stay for the awards because I was getting a medal.
This here is the fancy awards ceremony. I made the mistake of picking some fancy socks that cut my circulation off as my prize. I should have taken that dang Fuel Belt water bottle I was eyeing. Oh, well. There's always next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment