Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wedding Bells

I feel like I've been a little MIA lately. Well, that would be becuase wedding planning has taken over my life. That's right, Patrick and I have decided to throw all caution to the wind and get hitched next summer! Woohoo! While I'm very, very excited about this, I only have 3 1/2 weeks until I go back to school and we have a couple major things (uh, like a venue) that we need to get figured out before we go back. So needless to say, I have been absent in the blogging world as we venture to find a venue.

In exercise news, I feel like I'm failing miserably. My triathalon is this Sunday! I'm so excited. However, Tuesday was my day off, which I enjoyed. Yesterday I was supposed to run and swim. But my car decided not to start (also great while trying to plan a wedding). That meant I couldn't get to the pool. And I would've gone running except that it looked like a thunderstorm was coming and I have been having some knee pain and didn't think it was the best idea. Which was why I wanted to swim. Today I'm supposed to ride my bike. Since my car started this morning, I have to bring it to the shop this afternoon and I have dinner plans with a friend. Yeah, not seeing the bike ride in that schedule! I'm sure it will all work out just fine. Maybe the rest will do my body some good.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right about the rest, you won't lose stamina by Sunday so it's probably better- especially if you are having knee pain- take it from me! Good luck in the triathlon though!!!

    That's great to hear about the wedding. What venues are you looking at? I am totally the same way that wedding planning has taking over my life! It's fun at times and really annoying at other times!

    ReplyDelete