Monday, September 7, 2009

Slacker

I think I have about 5 weeks until my 10K race in Boston and I have only loosely been following my training plan. In fact, I'm supposed to run 6 miles today and I'm a little concerned that I won't be able to run that far. And I don't like walking any of it because I think that's cheating. Really I'm just being a lazy bum. I have plenty of time to fit the runs in that are on my training calendar, but instead I prefer to sit around our apartment and do anything but run. Maybe I'm just not cut out for running anything longer than a 5K. However, I paid $34 to enter this race and I will go, at least for the free stuff I'm entitled to! And it better be good, especially if I have to run around for over an hour to get it! So I guess I should get off my computer now and hit the trails before it gets any hotter out.

No comments:

Post a Comment