Sunday, September 12, 2010

Apartment Warming Party

On Friday, we had our apartment warming party.  It was nice to finally get all our friends together and break in the new place.  The best part was all the yummy food we enjoyed.  For dinner I made homemade pizza, which I had a little trouble with in the beginning, but it ended up turning out pretty good.  I used the recipe from The Pioneer Woman Cookbook.  The recipe for the dough can be found HERE and the recipe for assembly can be found HERE.
Here was my finished product:
It was really yummy.  I highly recommend trying it out.
For dessert, I made Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Brownies, which are out of this world.  I found that recipe on FoodNetwork.com HERE.
And I also served some of the leftover Oatmeal Crasin Cookies that I made earlier in the week:
Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures at the party, but I think everyone had a nice time visiting.  We love to entertain so we're hoping to be able to have people over again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Carly -
    Please come to my house and cook for me. Those creations put me to shame.
    Tonia

    ReplyDelete