Sunday, October 3, 2010

Another Weekend Down

Another weekend down!  And it was actually a productive weekend.  Here's a little recap:

Friday
I actually spent some time analyzing data for my thesis.  This is super important and really should be the focus of all my attention, but it has been really hard to get my thesis advisor to give me stuff to do.

Saturday
I woke up earlier then Patrick and I headed out for a 10 mile bike ride while he continued to sleep.  It was sunny and cool (thank goodness the heavy rain had let up!).  The legs felt good and I averaged a strong pace (~15 mph).  Here are some pictures from my ride:

Yesterday afternoon we went to a wedding!  I really love weddings.  The wedding was by a lake (pretty, but a little cool and windy) and the reception was in a church basement.  Here's the happy couple:
Here's Patrick and I looking fabulous:
And here are the awesome favors I made for them as a gift (need some?  I think I may need to start a business):

Today
This morning I got out for a three mile run.  And I ran the WHOLE THING!!!  Yay!  This really hasn't happened in quite some time.  The time wasn't stellar, but who cares?  I love this time of year because it is perfect running weather.  This afternoon I've gotten my homework and lab reports graded so I am ready for the week ahead.

What did you do this weekend?

1 comment: