Friday, December 17, 2010

Home

Ah, yes, the semester has finally come to an end.  All my exams are done, papers are turned in, and I am feeling great!  I travelled back to NH with a friend yesterday and I'm at work today.  I know, here I am with a break and I'm working!  Well, I feel very lucky that I have a job during the summers and breaks that pays well.  Plus it's really not too strenous and the money is nice, so it's not so bad.  And as an added bonus, I came into work today to find a new computer at my work station!  Yay!  It's actually probably a hand-me-down from my coworker, but it's new to me and it's a million times faster than the old one.  The only real downer to being back in NH is that Patrick had to stay behind in ME and continue to work until he can come home for a few days at Christmas.  His birthday is this Sunday and I'm bummed I had to miss it.  But I took him to see Lewis Black two weeks ago, so he's all set in the gift department.

Anyway, after work today I am going for a run.  I swear!  Someone needs to keep me honest here...  I'm so looking forward to having the time to exercise!  And in NH there is currently no snow on the ground so I only need to battle the cold.  By the way, did you see my guest post on winter running tips?  Then later, I'm getting together with an awesome group of ladies whom I haven't seen since October.  I'm looking forward to relaxing and catching up with them.

What are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

  1. Yay for winter break :) I always tell people that even though I work in the summers it's nice to have a break from my regular job- I feel like school is similar, even if you work over break it's still nice to change it up!

    ReplyDelete