Thursday, December 30, 2010

Three Things Thursday - Holiday Edition

1.  Merry (belated) Christmas and Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a wonderful holiday.  My blog has been hibernating for the holidays to spend time with my husband and our families.  We  had an awesome Christmas.  Santa brought me everything I wanted and my husband did the sweetest job filling my stocking and picking out a gift.  It really showed how thoughtful he is and how much he listens when I say that I like things.  I really am blessed!  The greatest gift was having Patrick in NH with me for five days and being able to relax and spend time together.  He is now safely back in ME while I continue working in NH.  I head back in another week or so.  What was the best gift you got?

2.  A Little Confession:  I am back with Weight Watchers.  My mother graciously gave me WW for Christmas.  For a year.  I'm really happy to be back because the past few months I have been eating crap and not working out.  While my schedule really was busy, I've made a lot of excuses and it's time to buckle down.  Personally, I need the accountability of something like WW to keep me on track.  I'm still adjusting to their new plan and with the holidays, I have not lost anything yet, but I'm looking forward to figuring out their new plan and sticking to it.

3.  This weekend I'm headed to Meredith, NH to spend New Year's with one of my friends.  We used to take turns visiting each other and spending the weekend, but this sort of began to fall by the wayside with our work schedules and my wedding.  I'm very excited to get away for a girls weekend.  My friend is really into making jewelry and so inevitably we spend the weekend crafting.  I love coming home with something new to wear!  I'll be sure to post pictures if we make anything.  However, I want to try to convince her to go to the outlets as well!  What are your plans for New Years Eve?

Stay tuned for my Year in Review Post!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Christmas. I am sooo with you on WW....I recommitted before the holidays (read: went to meetings) but I still ate like crap. Now I am ready to really do it.

    Have a fun New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lets see....for NYE i am working...but by choice. i took on a second part-time job and will a hostess at the golf course. i didnt have plans anyways so i might as well make some money instead of sitting at home watching the ball drop.

    glad you go to spend some time with patrick.

    ReplyDelete