Sunday, January 25, 2009

Organic Chemistry...

...is my life. If anyone else out there has experienced this bizarre form of torture, you will have sympathy. I should be studying for that class right now, but I really just don't want to. Who really cares about benzene rings and electron delocalization? I know I don't, but I at least have to pretend. Unlike some of my peers, I am lucky enough to understand a lot of it, but this class just takes up a lot of time and energy. Sadly, I could explain the picture below to you. However, I really should stop procrastinating and get back to work. We'll save captions for another time.

P.S. College is all about procrastination...besides, wouldn't you rather blog than study?

1 comment:

  1. Um, I know what those pictures mean too...oh well.

    Glad things seem to be going well--love the new blog btw :)

    ReplyDelete