Friday, January 23, 2009

Red Nail Polish

After concert band yesterday I was approached by one of the french horn players. She wanted to know if I was in a particular honors class my freshman year. I was in that class and she remembered me from when she came to visit the school with her mom. They sat in on our class because she was considering joining the Honors College. She told me that the thing she remembered about me was that I was wearing red nail polish and she was amazed at how it wasn't chipped. This cracked me! What a thing to be remembered for! Although I had to admit to her that I had probably just done my nails that night before, hence their being in tip top shape.

Also, happy Friday to everyone. Sleep in tomorrow, that's what Saturdays are for, despite what anyone else thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment