Thursday, February 12, 2009

#20

For some reason when all my friends turned 20 they had this little crisis where they were feeling "so old". I told them that was a bunch of bull and that they should just be enjoying it. I'm proud to say that it was my turn yesterday and I am now 20 and in no way do I feel old. I go by dad's standard anyway. He says that if you double your age and there is a good chance that you'll be dead, then you're old. Works for me. Anyway, some friends and I went to the local Margarita's to celebrate. We had a blast, as always and it was so nice of everyone to come. As I live in a little tiny dorm room there was no way I could have hosted the party in my dorm, so we had to go out. Some of my friends even took a cab over because they don't have cars. How sweet is that? We got some good pictures too. I'll share those as soon as I get them onto my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment