Monday, February 9, 2009

Spinning Class

I'm starting to think I should make this a fitness blog of some sort because I keep talking about all the exercising I do! Today I tried a spinning (cycling) class. Boy was that a good workout! I've been meaning to try it for awhile. I workout a lot on my own, but there's nothing like a good instructor to really get you moving. My prediction for tomorrow is that I will have to waddle to my classes as I won't be able to walk. Oh well, at least I burned, like 600 calories or something nuts like that. I really just needed to prove to myself that I am in good enough shape to do it. It got me thinking that I might like to train for a triathlon. We'll see how that goes.

Here is the torture device that I occupied myself with for an hour. These people, however, appear to be having too much fun to actually be getting a workout in. Trust me, there was no talking in my spinning class, that would waste too much valuable air.

No comments:

Post a Comment