Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Apartment!

I am now the proud future resident of 112 Patch. Patch is one of the on campus apartment complexes. I will be living with Patrick, his current roommate Mike, and our friend John. The apartment has four single bedrooms, a small kitchen, living room, and bathroom. It's nothing really special, but at least I can do some of my own cooking because dining on campus sucks. I'm hoping living with guys goes better than living with girls. I was just not that into sharing space with that much more estrogen in the room. These guys tend to be a bit less uptight and will tell you like it is, which I appreciate. I'm sure things will be a bit messier than I would want them to be, but I can handle that provided we all get along. Woohoo for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment