Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Shred


I had hears a lot about this workout video called The 30 Day Shred. It's let by Jillian Michaels, one of the trainers from the Biggest Loser (you know, the really bitchy one). Anyway, I was looking for a challenge and a good way to change up my routine. The workouts are only 20 minutes and they are hard, but I'm not as sore as everyone says that I should be. Luckily there are 3 levels on the DVD so I can move up to a more challenging level. Apparently this is supposed to take some major inches off. I'm out to find out for myself if all this hype is true. I took some waist measurements today and will report back in 30 days to let you know if it was all worth it.

1 comment:

  1. What sizes weights are you using? I started with 3 pounds and I didn't notice soreness until I went up to 5. Also, Levels 2 and 3 are MUCH harder :) Hopefully you'll see good results!

    ReplyDelete