Sunday, May 3, 2009

Studying

I am just so terrible at studying. I only have two finals, so I should consider myself lucky. I just have no motivation to get anything done. I think part of the problem is that I find cumulative exams rather daunting. I feel like I don't know where to start with my studying so instead of diving in, I just procrastinate (hence this post). I'm also just ready to go home. I'm not quite as anxious as I was last semester, but I'm still ready.

It occurred to me yesterday that Mother's Day is this coming Sunday. I thought I had another week, but I don't. I really need to get moving on this. Usually my mom is really easy to buy for, but for some reason I can't seem to come up with any good ideas. I was potentially thinking of taking her out to lunch or shopping or pedicures or something like that? Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment