Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring Fever...

...Is Here! This week is the last week of classes and we start finals next week. In about 6 days I will be home! The sun is out, we've been having unusually warm weather, and the flowers are in full bloom. Class attendance is down, roommates are sick of each other, and nobody wants to do anything but hang out. Walking around campus and seeing everyone else out and laying around does not make me want to study, that is for sure! Luckily I only have two finals to take during finals week and they are spread out.
I'm excited to go home and spend time with my family. I miss them a lot when I'm away at school. I'm also looking forward to making some money again, instead of just spending it. That's something I'm getting a little too good at! Patrick and I also have a couple of weddings to go to as well as a trip to Indiana planned for July. It should be a busy summer! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment