Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Recommiting

I've been such a slacker lately it's not even funny. And the worst part is that I'm going to have to stop doing Weight Watchers because I my mom's isn't going to reimburse us for it like they're supposed to (so aggravating!). That means that I'm going to have to be super careful and keep myself on track. I'll probably need to buy my own scale, but I digress.

The moral of the story is that I'm recommitting. Right now. No more cheating. I'm also going to restart the 30 Day Shred routine. That way, even if I do have nothing else, I've done at least 20 minutes of working out. And this time, I took initial measurements so I can see the results. And I'm going to post them right here so I can be accountable. So the starting stats are:

Waist: 34 in
Hips: 41 in
Bust: 38.5 in
Arms: 11.5 in
Thighs: 22 in

I did Day 1 Level 1 today and it was definitely much easier than when I started the first time around. I think tomorrow I'm going to use my 5 pound weights instead of my 3s. This is also a good choice because I generally get lots of cardio in, but not a lot of weights or strength training, something I desperately need. Stay tuned for progress!

1 comment:

  1. I had to switch up to 5 pound weights after a bit of the shred too, it's much harder. Good luck with the re-commitment!

    ReplyDelete