- I've recently been in touch with some folks about doing a review on the blog. If you cook or bake, own a home bars (lucky!), or what not, you should stay tuned. Their cookware website is also phenomenal. I could seriously go nuts!
- We has great success get mother-of-the-bride and mother-of-the-groom dresses on Saturday. I'm going to save pictures for a big wedding related post after I've done a few more things.
- My future mother-in-law also informed me of the rehearsal dinner plans. Again, more details later, but let me just say that it sure is going to be one big party weekend!
- I'm starting to pack for my San Fransisco trip on Thursday. I'm starting to get really excited.
- I finished reading Dan Brown's newest book, The Lost Symbol. I don't know that I've discussed how much I love to read on this blog, but let me just say that I stayed up until 2:30am on Saturday night finishing the book. I don't often get the chance to sit and read when I'm at school.
- I should admit that I have not been exercsising regularly since I've gotten home. There are just so many wedding things I want to get done while I'm here that I'm having a hard time making time. I know I should make more of an effort.
- I've had a bit of a sore throat since yesterday morning and I'm hoping that it stays away! I don't want to be sick on my trip to San Fran. I'm going either way though. Tough cookies to the other people on the plane (I'm so nice, aren't I?). We paid a lot of money for these plane tickets and I'm way too excited to miss this trip!
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Hello friends! Sorry I've been a little MIA, but I've been busy the past few days, I assure you. Here's what I've been up to: