Saturday, April 24, 2010

4 Years of Carly & Patrick

That's right, Patrick and I have been together 4 years today.  We're heading out to Bar Harbor for the night to celebrate, but I thought I'd leave you with some fun pictures of us through the years.  It's kind of fun to see how much we've changed (or not changed).  Sorry there are so many!  It was hard to pick.
Ok, the first one is from our school trip to Montreal.  This is just before we started dating:
 My junior prom:
His senior prom:
The end of the summer just before Patrick left for college.  We were at the aquarium:
My senior prom:
My graduation.  Boy was I glad that I was leaving for college!
My freshman year and Patrick's sophomore year we took a trip with some friends to Canada:
My birthday my sophomore year and Patrick's junior year:
The night we got engaged at the Boston Symphony:
At the U2 concert at Gilette Stadium:
At Patrick's last Symphonic Band concert:

4 comments: