Thursday, April 22, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1.  So far I have been really good about staying focused on school, even with the wedding looming.  But now we have less than 3 months until the wedding and the invitations are probably going to go out in about a week and a half.  I'm just so much more excited for the wedding that I really could care less about schoolwork.  However, if I bust my butt, I have the potential to get a 4.0 this semester.  I've been really close a couple of times, but I'd actually like to do it this time.  I'm committing myself to this goal and I hope you all keep me accountable!

2.  All this school work does have me a little stressed out.  I'm trying hard to fit everything in and to stay sane.  Working out is one of my favorite ways to de-stress.  However, my alarm didn't go off yesterday and I ended up not getting a workout in and that let to crankiness all day.  Today, I'm planning on a longer run while the sun is still shining, before any thunderstorms roll in.  How do you de-stress?

3.  So in my Health High 5K recap yesterday, I mentioned the lady with a stroller a lot.  Well, turns out one of my readers knows this woman and sent me the link to her blog.  I guess it's a small world.  I sent her the link to my post.  I hope she gets a kick out of it.  I know I would!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment