I've seen a lot of these in blog land lately and since I have nothing better to do while I'm working than mull over what I would put on mine, I thought I'd share.
1. I love my fiance (duh!). I feel so lucky to have found someone who loves me for who I am. I feel like I get to marry my best friend, which is super cool. I also love the fact that he respects me enough to tell me when I'm wrong or I'm being ridiculous. In many ways he balances me out. It just works.
2. I also love my family very much. I feel very blessed that I have good relationships with my parents and my brother. We all get along and enjoy spending time together. Don't get me wrong, we still get on each others nerves, but ultimately we all love each other. It's just nice.
3. I love that I have a job. This is however, different than me saying I love my job. The reality is that my current job is rather boring and monotonous, but I have a job, and for that I am thankful. It pays my bills and even affords me a few luxuries.
4. I love my seamstress. She worked some serious magic on my wedding dress. For new readers, you can see pictures of it HERE. I have my last fitting in a month and then the hem will be done and so will the straps.
5. I am loving the fact that I won Beth's giveaway. That made my day.
6. I'm loving that today is Friday and this weekend is a 3 day weekend. I am looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!
Ok, so the last three are a little superficial, but it's what I'm loving right now. What are you loving right now?