Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Yup, Summer's Here

Oh boy is it hot out today!  We're talking over 100 degrees.  Did I mention that I live in New England?  Don't get me wrong, I like some nice warm summer weather.  But this is a bit much, even for me.  It was this hot yesterday too, but we didn't realize it because we were at the beach!
Being by the water was so much cooler.  Although, can you tell that Patrick is really afraid of burning?
I don't know what he's going to do when we go to Mexico in 13 days!  I just love sitting by the water, reading a good book, and evening out my tan lines for my wedding dress.  See how happy I am?
And the water was actually not biting cold like it normally is.  That might have to do with the fact that it was so hot out that it really just felt refreshing.  Today though, we're back at work.  And it's hot again.  And the air conditioner is not working.  Yuck.  I shouldn't complain because at least I don't work outside.  That and by doing all this sweating, I'm probably losing weight. 

3 comments:

  1. wow, looks like the east coast is getting all the heat. we're nowhere close to 100...we're staying comfortably at 80s...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous that you live near a beach to take advantage of! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG no AC?? I try not to complain about this heat cuz winter will be here soon enough, but it's tough! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete