Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Packing

So, I just finished packing for a trip to Kansas City, MO.  I'm attending the annual National Collegiate Honors Council Conference for the third year in a row.  Last year it was in Washington, D.C. and the year before that it was in San Antonio, TX.  I'm really excited for the trip (mostly because the trip is free!!!) and I'm looking forward to presenting a poster on some of my research.  And what would a conference be without a little networking?

So I'm the type that saves the packing until the last minute.  I like to do everything all at once.  I suppose I run the risk of forgetting stuff when I pack this way, but it's almost like a stream of consciousness.  I know some people that start packing weeks in advance for a trip.  Not this kid.  We packed for our honeymoon the day before we left for Mexico.  How do you pack for a trip?

Well, I'm signing off for the next few days.  The hotel charges $10 a day to have internet access (such a ripoff!) so I will be unplugged until Sunday.  And I'm off to be because I have to get up at 3:45 AM for my 6 AM flight!  Yikes!  See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment