Thursday, December 9, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1.  In exactly one week I will have my life back.  And boy am I looking forward to that.  Finals exams will be over, papers and projects will be done.  I'll be heading back to NH for break to work and make some money (a definite plus).  I'll have some work to do on my thesis, but I won't have physical chemistry to distract me.

2.  We're having our holiday party tomorrow and I'm looking for relaxing and visiting with friends.  We have tons of food, so we're hope for a good turnout or we're going to have tons of leftovers.  I'm also thinking that a few cocktails are in order to celebrate the last day of classes.  Hooray.

3.  Our Christmas tree is up.  This is our first married Christmas so we wanted to do it right.  We wanted a real tree, but unfortunately we're not allowed to have a real one.  Fake is better than nothing!  Here's our tree:

2 comments: