Health & Fitness Goals:
- 3 Triathlons - I really would like to make 12 races for the year a goal, but I'm not sure I'll have the money to commit to that goal this year. Instead, I want to do three triathlons this year. In particular, I really want to do the Danskin Woman's Triathlon. Last year it fell during our honeymoon, so that wasn't happening!
- PR in a 5K - My current PR is around 29 minutes and I would love to crush that time. I've been out of running for a few weeks and I'm slowly getting back into it. I'm hoping to do the Hollis Fast 5K again this year and crush my PR.
- Sick with Weight Watchers - I have done it before and had great success. This time I want to finish the journey! Doing this also supports my racing goals so really, it's a no brainer!
- Focus on the positive - In recent months I feel like I've been so negative. In reality, I have it pretty good and I'm blessed by many wonderful things. Everyday I want to pick out something from my day that was positive. Whether is be eating fruit instead of ice cream or the compliment I got from a professor. Dwelling on the negative is a a choice and I feel it would be more constructive of me to focus on the positive!
- Blog 3-4 times per week - I've been slacking every since the wedding. Blogging is something I enjoy and really helps to keep me focused on health and fitness. Your support is awesome and I don't want to miss out on that!
- Read 25 Books - I think this one is pretty straightforward. I'm hoping this will also encourage me to watch less TV!
- Another all homemade Christmas - I really enjoyed making all homemade gifts this year and I'm really looking forward to the possibilities for next year. I know it's far off, but it's definitely something I want to do!