Tuesday, January 4, 2011

If Only Everyday...

...was as good as yesterday.  Eating wise I did really well.  I got in all my servings of dairy, water, lean protein, and fruits and veggies (a tough one for me!).  To top it off, when I got home from work I managed to motivate myself to run 2.5 miles.  I almost skipped it after walking the mile home from work, but I got out there.  And you know what?  It felt awesome.  My mile splits were faster than my previous run and I'm starting to get back in the running groove.  Sure it was cold and a bit windy, but my legs felt good and I was happy to be out running and getting some fresh air! 

I'm trying to stay focused so that today can be just as good!  Tonight is the season premiere of The Biggest Loser - one of my guilty pleasures.  I'd really like to see a female win this season.  I'm thinking it's time!  Is anyone else watching?

1 comment:

  1. I'm watching it as I type this... :)

    Yea for good days!

    ReplyDelete