Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Yoga & Snow

Well I had to get up rather early, but a friend from the Crew Club and I checked out a Yoga class this morning. If you've never tried it, you really should. It is such a good de-stresser! I was in this really calm and fantastic mood all day. I felt so much less aggravation towards things that usually get me all riled up. So I think we're going to try to make this a weekly habit...for sanity purposes. Although I wish I had some pictures of this or something because I'm sure I look ridiculous!

In other news, we got pelted with snow over the weekend and the stuff is everywhere! Unfortunately our university does a rather lousy job of snow removal (ironic considering we're in Maine and massive quantities of snow are to be expected). They just "cleaned up" our sidewalks yesterday night. Although it is times like these that I am really thankful I don't have a car up here that needs to be shoveled out and moved when the lots are plowed. At least the days are getting longer and it will be spring (or mud season, here in Maine) before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment