Monday, February 2, 2009

Rock Climbing

Kati and I went rock climbing today - yeah, finally! We've been trying to go since the beginning of last semester. This is really pitiful, I know. We used to go all the time last year and a lot at the start of last semester, but then we realized we actually have to get work done. Oh well. Either way, it was nice to be hanging off the wall again. We stuck to the easiest three walls to get back into it and then tried one harder one that had a bit of an overhang. I thought that I wouldn't be able to make it to the top of the last one (as I have a lot of trouble trying to get up and over the overhang), but I did it. The picture is actually of the wall we did, but it just isn't us climbing (obviously). Somehow I know I won't be able to move tomorrow morning, but that's half the fun. I'll just have to waddle to all my classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment