Friday, May 22, 2009

No More Trouble Zones

As you know, I tried out the 30 Day Shred, a workout video by Jillian Michaels. I liked it even if she's a little bitchy. She's got a no nonsense attitude and that really works for me. So I decided to order another on of her videos call No More Trouble Zones. It's about an hour long as opposed to the half hour workouts in the Shred and it focusing more on toning. This means less cardio which equals less jumping around which equals less awkwardness when working out when other people are home. I did it with my 3 pound weights and I was actually a bit sore this morning. I liked the Shred and thought the workouts were intense, but I was never sore after. The next time I do this video I think I'm going to up the weights to 5 pounds though.

In weight loss news I am now down 10 pounds. That's 40 sticks of butter! Holy smokes that's a lot! I feel great too, which is real point of this whole weight loss business. That and I needed my clothes to fit again! It's not easy, but it's worth it. It's important to me to be healthy so I can have children and still be around to see grandkids and maybe even great-grandkids. Anyway, Patrick and I are away this weekend for a wedding and it should be a blast. Hopefully everyone else's weekend is just as fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment