Monday, September 21, 2009

Our Apartment

Since I finally found my camera cord, I can now share pictures of our lovely little on-campus apartment. It's nothing too fancy, but we're pretty happy with it. When you first walk in, you are greeted by our living room/dining area.This is the kitchen area. It's really not too bad at all. I wish I had more counter space, but it's pretty functional. We just have to be really careful not to set off the fire alarm because they're so sensitive.

This room is where Patrick and I sleep. We bought an Aero bed to put on the floor because we're technically not supposed to move the furniture around. It's quite comfortable.
And this is technically Patrick's room that is sort of like our study area. See the cute desks?Each of our other two roommates each have their own room and of course, we have a bathroom, but it really isn't much to look at. So that's kind of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment