Monday, September 28, 2009

Taking a Break

Whoever told me taking a week off from running was probably good for me was so wrong. Granted, I didn't mean to take a week off, but homework has its ways of taking over your life. So I didn't go running at all last week. However, I decided that I needed to get this week started on the right foot (pun completely intended). I got up before my first class and did a 3 mile run. I was glad that I was able to finish it in a normal amount of time, but I felt like crap. I really had to push it to keep up the pace and the people who were walking passed me didn't even say hi. They just looked at me with faces of horror. It was as if their faces were "Why would someone put themselves through such agony?" Yeah, I don't know either. Either way, I'm back in track with the running and I plan to keep it that way. I just despise miserable runs and I don't want my 10K race that is in two weeks to be a miserable run!

No comments:

Post a Comment