Wednesday, September 30, 2009

U2 Concert

Patrick and I went to see U2 at Foxboro Stadium last Monday. Patrick took so many pictures it took my awhile to organize them and pick my favorites. This is Patrick just outside of the stadium. You can see the stage in the background. It was huge!This is the stage all lit up. As you can see, we were rather close. There was the stage and then VIP seating, and then a walk way that the band was able to come out on. We were about four people away from the walkway.
This is by far my favorite picture. They came out onto the walkway and we were so close to them! It was nuts. I'll probably never be that close to a rock star ever again. It was pretty sweet.
The stage was incredible. This picture is of the screen that they used. Patrick really like this part of the show. The screen stretched down and there was all kinds of fancy lighting.
This is use outside of the stadium before the concert. We had a great time. I must say, I'm not really a huge U2 fan, but they sure know how to put on a great show. I enjoyed the fact that they played all their popular songs and made it lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. I've talked to so many people that went to the U2 concert - and said it was AWESOME!! Glad you had a great time!

    I just found your blog - and cant wait to read more about your running/triathlon/wedding planning adventures!

    Happy Running!

    http://willrunformargaritas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete