Sunday, October 25, 2009

Weekly Challenge #1

I've been trying to think of ways to mix things up over here as we head into winter and I came up with the idea to pick a challenge for myself each week.  It could be an exercise challenge, a food challenge, or something else.  So, since Halloween is now less than a week away, and we all know what Halloween brings:

I'm challenging myself not to eat any Halloween candy (or any other candy for that matter) for the whole week.  This include no chocolate chips, candy corn, or any other sweets of this nature.  What makes this a challenge you ask?  First, I'm a bit of a chocoholic and second, I'm going to Washington D.C. on Wednesday for a conference and I know there will be people with candy on the bus ride.  Candy that I really shouldn't be eating.  This challenge starts tomorrow morning and I'll report back on my progress as I go.
Want to join me for my challenge?  You know you should...
Got any ideas for a challenge?  I'd love to hear them!  Please share!

1 comment:

  1. This is definitely a good idea....you may need to continue it into next week though, takes a bit for Halloween candy to go away haha

    ReplyDelete