Monday, October 19, 2009

What Next?

I don't think I've said this before on this blog, but I had a goal of the number of races I wanted to complete this racing season. I wanted to run four 5Ks, one 10K, and one triathlon. These races kept me training and busy all summer. Now I've completed all those races and I'm starting to think about what I want to do next. The weather is starting to get chillier here in Maine and soon the snow will be here and the majority of my workouts will be happening indoors. What are your favorite indoor workouts? Are there DVDs you like or certain things you do at the gym? I'd love some suggestions!

On another note, I wasn't feeling well last week and look what my wonderful fiance brought me:
Sometimes he spoils me rotten. I've certainly been enjoying them and they did make me feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment