Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm Back!

Whew!  What a whirlwind Thanksgiving it has been!  Patrick and I went home for break and it was total nonstop visiting with family.  We had Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Patrick's father's brithday brunch, and a family gathering to meet my two new second cousins.  My mom and I also went to order my wedding dress!  For those who are curious, you can see it here.  And Patrick, if you by chance stumble upon this, you know better than to click that link.  This purchase has been one of the most exciting.

In terms of eating and exercise, I did okay.  I didn't totally stuff my face on Thanksgiving, although I did induldge on some delicious pecan pie.  I went running twice last week and did yoga once.  I would have liked to work out more, but that just wasn't in the cards.  But I'm back on track.  I did 3 miles on the treadmill and went to my yoga class today.  How did everyone else do?  Hope everyone had a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment