Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tests are Gross

Today I had not one, but two tests.  One is bad enough!  My first exam was in adolescent psychology, which wasn't so bad, but we covered a lot of material and I had to miss a few classes.  My second exam was in analytical chemistry.  I studied for this exam way more than I did for the first exam in this class and I still felt like I didn't know how to do a bunch of the questions!  And to top it off, the professor was out of town, the test was 8 pages long, and it took me 2.5 hours to take and I was one of the first ones to leave.  Our finals exam slots aren't even 2.5 hours long!  Thank goodness this class isn't soley dependent on tests!  Anyway, now I'm just trying to recover and relax.  Just a couple more things to get done and then it will be the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh...sounds like you're loving school just as much as I am! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete