Monday, November 2, 2009

Weekly Challenge #2

First, I just want to recap my weekly challenge of no Halloween candy from last week. I did pretty good, although I did slip up once on Wednesday. I was visiting a friend in D.C. who made me lunch at her apartment and offered me candy. I took it and as soon as I had finished eating it I remembered my challenge! Agh! Oh well, on slip up isn't too be.

As for this week's challenge, I want to work out at least 4 days this week. Last week I only exercised twice, so I really want to step it up this week and make exercising a priority. This is especially difficult since I have two tests this week on top of my regular workload. I already did yoga today, so I'm well on my way. Hope you all have a healthy week!

1 comment:

  1. Only one slip up the week of Halloween is pretty impressive, I had more than 1 just today haha...good work!

    ReplyDelete