Friday, December 4, 2009

Can You Beat This?

I just want to start out by saying that I love coupons!  I got several in the mail from one store and one from Black Friday.  So I hit up the mall this afternoon for some shopping to de-stress.  And the best part is I only spent 45 cents.  That's right people, 45 cents.  So what did I get for 45 cents you ask?  I got 2 pairs of underwear and a new sports bra.  How can you beat it?  It was nice to get out and go to the mall and not feel guilty about spending a lot of money. 

Did I also mention that I love a bargain?  And I'm going to tell everyone about my great bargain.  I'm one of those people that when someone compliments something I'm wearing, like my free Express jeans I own, I am compelled to tell them the story of how I got free jeans.  It's almost like it's a sport of its own.  I swear by the rule of never paying full price for anything.  It's just not worth it.

In other news, the weather around here has been wacky!  On Thursday it was 62 degrees out!  It was supposed to be a rest day, but it was just too nice out to pass up.  So I laced up my sneakers and went for a run.  I'm happy to report that my time was about a minute faster than the day before.  Yay!  Today was in the 50s and it isn't supposed to go below freezing during the day within the next week.  This is horrible to say, but thank you global warming!  I dread winter and the bitter cold, so I'm okay with the current weather situation.

Hope you all had a great Friday! 

1 comment:

  1. Haha I totally agree with you about finding a bargain. I love to announce it to everyone haha. Gotta show it off!

    ReplyDelete