Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Crunch Time

I wish I could say that I mean that I'm working out my abs, but I'm not.  It's the end of the semester and I've just got a lot of stuff to do in a short period of time.  However, I feel that this end of the semester is not as nearly as crazy as some of the other ends to the semester I've experienced.  It's either that I've gotten used to this time of year or this year has been so stressful all along, that the end seems no different.  Either way, things are getting done and in about a week it will be over.

Of course the exercise and eating suffers the most during this time.  It's hard to find time for exercise when I have to start studying for finals.  On top of that, winter is finally here in Maine!  It's cold and kind of icy out now which makes me nervous to run.  I plan on getting out there tomorrow morning and running before we get slammed with a storm tomorrow night.  And of course with eating, it's easy to eat food that can easily be prepared or just be grabbed when your busy.  On top of that, I haven't gone grocery shopping in over a week.  I tend to be a weekly shopper so we're really starting to run low.  Oh well.  The dust will settle soon and I'll be back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment