Thursday, January 21, 2010

Being A Grouch

Ok, this is how I've been feeling the past week:
 
Yeah, that's really not a good thing.  And I think I looked even grouchier than this picture of Oscar the Grouch.  Poor Patrick.  He's had to put up with my grouchiness all week.  I feel kind of bad about it.  And I honestly don't know why I've been so grouchy.  Usually when I don't exercise I'm in a worse mood, but I've been very good about exercising regularly.  And I've been eating rather healthfully, so I know it's not because I'm just eating a bunch of crap.  Hmmm...

So tonight Patrick came to the gym with me for a quick 20 minutes of cardio.  Then I went off to a yoga class.  And it was glorious!  I think that's what I've been missing!  Last semester I was going at least once a week, but now I have a class that interferes with that yoga class time.  So I think I need to rework my schedule a bit and start doing yoga again.  I just feel so relaxed and refreshed this evening.

As you can see, I also gave my blog a bit of a face lift.  That puts me in a happier mood too!  And I may have done some baking...but more on that later!

What things do you to to help keep yourself relaxed and refreshed?

3 comments:

  1. i like the new face lift :)

    i usually just sleep to get relaxed, or veg out on the couch. best ways to relax :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing what a good workout does to us! I know that working out, hard, really pumps the anger/grouchiness out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My remedies are generally lots of sleep, red wine, running, yoga, my pup and my guy. Tonight was definitely a red wine kind of night. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete