Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Dress is Here!

I got the call yesterday that my wedding dress is in.  That made me so much more thankful that I missed the call because I was on the treadmill!  This is definitely making things feel more real.  Of course, I won't see it or try it on until May because I'm here in Maine and the dress is in Nashua.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that there's nothing wrong with it because there won't be anything we can do about it.  I think I'm also lucking out because the alterations I'm going to need are so simple.  This means that I can start my fittings later than normal, which gives me more time to get in shape!  Now that it's here, it's on my mind and keeps me going.  I thought you might appreciate another teaser:
I can't wait to get it all doctored up and have it fit like a glove.  And everybody that is in the wedding now has something to wear.  Thank goodness for that!

4 comments: